LIVE ONLINE GOLF INSTRUCTION WITH THE PIONEER AND INNOVATOR OF
THE REAL SWING GOLF METHOD® Ron Sisson
“Buy my Videos/take lessons from me/watch my YouTube videos and you’ll hit unbelievably long, perfectly straight shots EVERY… SINGLE… TIME!!!“ “You will improve INSTANTLY — without any practice — and knock 20 strokes off your score!!!” “Just send in 5 EASY payments of….. blah, blah, blah…..”
Now I could make silly claims like these, that you’ll often hear on infomercials, but I don’t want to insult your intelligence: Not even the best players in the world can hit it long and straight “EVERY time” — just watch the PGA or LPGA tour players on television! If the best players on the planet who make their living playing golf can’t hit long, straight shots “EVERY… SINGLE… TIME!!!”…., NEWS FLASH… you and I aren’t going to either!
Once you learn the simple concepts of the Real Swing Golf Method®, your percentage of solidly struck, reasonably accurate shots will increase and your scores will likely come down… but by how much and how quickly is difficult to predict.
But this much I can promise you: If you understand and apply the principles and concepts of the Real Swing Golf Method® correctly and consistently – yes you will need regular practice – you cannot help but improve.
For many golfers who purchase Real Swing Golf Instruction Videos, the application of the concepts clicks right away. For some, it may take a little longer before they are on their way to consistent improvement. For a few, something isn’t quite working or, as is often the case, there is a misunderstanding of a concept which of course leads to an improper execution of that concept.
Sometimes, old, incorrect swing ideas that were the basis of your original attempts to learn how to swing – “Keep your head still,” “Keep your left arm straight,” “Don’t sway,” etc… – are still stuck in your head, preventing you from developing the Critical Clubhead Skills that are the heart of the Real Swing Golf Method®.
Whatever the difficulty, wouldn’t it be great if you could get my help directly? Wouldn’t it be nice to have personal, one on one coaching to help you understand and apply the principles of the Real Swing Golf Method®? After all, as the innovator of the Real Swing Golf Method® with close to 4 decades of full time teaching experience, I can help fast track your understanding and application of the concepts.
Well, thanks to the wonders of the interwebs and modern video chat platforms like Zoom, FaceTime, Messenger Video, etc., now you can!
PURCHASE PRIVATE ONLINE VIDEO SESSIONS
AND GET PERSONALIZED ONE ON ONE INSTRUCTION
TO HELP YOU DEVELOP YOUR REAL GOLF SWING!
ONE 90 MINUTE SESSION — $175 US
You know what they say… “Practice makes perfect!”
Unfortunately, this is not exactly true. The truth is “Practice makes permanent!” Practice simply reinforces and ingrains whatever you are practicing. In other words, practice will make you “good at” whatever you are doing. So in reality, your practice will inevitably produce one of two possible outcomes:
Outcome Number 1: If you are practicing correctly, your practice is worthwhile, and will help you ingrain and reinforce good swing habits.
Outcome Number 2: If you are practicing incorrectly, you are getting “better” at practicing incorrectly, thereby ingraining and reinforcing bad swing habits!
Remember… Only perfect practice can make perfect! I can make sure that you are swinging correctly and on the right track to developing good swing habits!
If you would prefer outcome number 1, a single session with me can be invaluable. In our first session, I will help you understand the Real Swing concepts so you can start implementing them into your swing immediately.
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO REGISTER
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
TAKE A PACKAGE OF LIVE ONLINE SESSIONS!
CUSTOM COACHING PACKAGE — $449 US
If you really want to ensure a solid foundation for continuous long term improvement, you will want to invest in my Custom Coaching Package!
This package includes:
THREE 90 MINUTE SESSIONS AND AN ADDED BONUS
OF FOUR ‘TWENTY MINUTE TUNE UP’ SESSIONS
- Fully understanding the Real Swing and the Mental Obstacles or “Mental Misperceptions” that can stand in your way.
- How rediscovering and embracing your “original learning mentality” – remember, the one you had when you were between the ages of 2 and 5? – can make golf’s learning process change from “furiously frustrating and glacially slooow” to “fantastically fun and unbelievably fast!”
- A deeper understanding of the 3rd “R” Reflection and what I call “The Four Point Reflection Checklist.” Armed with this knowledge, you will be able pinpoint the actual real causes of your ineffective* results (which are almost never about swing mechanics) and be able to get back on track quickly and efficiently. (*There are no “bad” shots in Real Swing Golf.)
- A complete and full understanding of ball flight: You will come to understand how your alignment, swing path, and the club face’s angle at impact relative to your swing path and alignment create the ball flight you see. You will then be able to understand that an outside-in swing path never has and never will “cause” a slice. If you have a slice or hook you can’t seem to get rid of, you’ll learn how to fix your ball flight and create the type of shot curvature* that you desire. (“A perfectly straight shot with no curvature is an accident.” – Ben Hogan *No, you don’t want to learn how to “hit it straight,” since that is impossible. Yes, you do want to develop a predictable shot curvature.)
WHAT ARE ‘TWENTY MINUTE TUNE UP’ SESSIONS?
You’ve had your Online Sessions, your Real Swing was working just fine… then something goes wrong… and you can’t seem to fix it… Now what?…
Let’s say you’ve learned the Real Swing and all is well when suddenly, something goes wrong and after several earnest attempts, you just can’t seem to fix it.
You could spend another $175 for another 90 minute lesson with me to get things figured out… Or just use one of your Twenty Minute Tune Ups.
I can’t count the number of times that a past student comes back for what I call a “rescue session” – usually necessary because they saw this great “tip” on TV or YouTube and got messed up “trying it out.” These “rescues” would usually progress something like this:
- Minute 1… The real problem is diagnosed. (Usually something simple like excess tension.)
- Minutes 2 through 3… The problem is explained.
- Minutes 4 through 20… The student gets back on track and is swinging and hitting the ball as well as they ever have. Now we have a bunch of extra instruction time that wasn’t really necessary!
You may use your Twenty Minute Tuneups in whatever fashion you wish.
You can use them as they are intended: as individual 20 minute “quick fix” sessions to be used as needed…
… or you can put then together in multiples of 20 minutes… put 3 together for a 60 minute session and leave one 20 minute tune up for later…
…or you can put two together for a 40 minute session with two individual 20 minute sessions left over…
…or you can have two 40 minute sessions… or…
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO REGISTER
UPGRADE TO THE CUSTOM COACHING PACKAGE – $274 US
If you have already purchased 1 session for $175, you can always upgrade to the Custom Coaching Package to get the remaining two 90 minute sessions and the bonus four “20 Minute Tune Up” Sessions. Just pay the difference of $274!